untitlediconmonstr-facebook-4-icontwitter-512

Thursday 24 October 2013

Consumer profile

   
 
I am now into Week 4 of FCP and to get into grips with analysing the fashion market we needed to understand how to research and understand a brands consumer. For this task we had to complete a consumer profile and take a photograph of ourselves in our favourite outfit - what best describes me?When being told to analyse yourself as a consumer I first felt a little confused as to what category or 'tribe' I would put myself into. I felt my style is very broad, I don't strive to be different it just happens according to my mood. I first took inspiration from my fashion icons: Audrey Hepburn, Alexa Chung and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. I then began to see the similarities between these style icons and thought what main style choices inspire me? I believe I am apart of a 60's vintage 'tribe', I love high waisted garments, blouses, full skirts, collars, bowler hats, brogues with ankle socks and over sized coats. I feel my style can one day can look very classic and classy with a London Chelsea girl vibe and the next be very preppy, with a 60's vintage feel. Diverse is key to my style.
 
 
In the process of making my consumer profile.. I looked at Dazed and Confused magazine to find images which I thought described my look/stereotype.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment