untitlediconmonstr-facebook-4-icontwitter-512

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Work experience

While doing my A-levels last year I was given the opportunity to assit the fashion photographer Elisabeth Hoff on a photoshoot for a beauty editorial for Fabulous Magazine! During the day of the photoshoot, I travelled down to London to a photographic studio near London Bridge, having no real idea what to expect. To my surprise I was lucky enough to meet the whole team from Fabulous magazine as well as Elisabeth herself! I helped assit with setting, lighting, art directory and test shots! Overall the day was a success and definitely inspired me to continue with my love of fashion photography!

A few shots from the photoshoot:
Photography: Elisabeth Hoff http://www.elisabethhoff.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment