untitlediconmonstr-facebook-4-icontwitter-512

Thursday 28 November 2013

Maison Martin Margiela: Project 2


Before completing my power point presentation, I wanted to research and get to know the brand a bit more. I decided to start a compiling my research and findings to the form of a sketch book for me to work on throughout the making of my presentation.


After the seminar with Tim, I started to play around with multi-media and layering images. To portray a style of Margiela I took different images of the minimalism street style and tore them in half, I then layered them on top of a contrasting image to create a more visually interesting image.




Presentation starting to come together...


My Margiela sketch book


Brand history


Brand model/ideas for our new concept for Margiela


Our final ideas - furniture/Brand language 


Consumer profile/Research from the London trip


Margielas H+M campaigns/illustrations


Spider diagram to spark ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment