untitlediconmonstr-facebook-4-icontwitter-512

Friday 7 February 2014

A must read!

Over the duration of my reading week, I've had my head stuck in the book 'Fashion Brands'. As a fashion student, I was dying to get my hands on a book that would give me a insight into the history of fashion branding that wasn't going to bore me to death with facts and jargon. This book definitely did it for me! It explores the popularization of fashion and explains how marketers and branding experts have turned clothes and accessories into objects of desire. With first hand interviews, it analyses every aspect of fashion from a marketing perspective. Also looking at the impact of blogging and the rise of celebrity-endorsed products and fashion ranges. Have a read! http://milymartin.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/fashion-brands.pdf


No comments:

Post a Comment