untitlediconmonstr-facebook-4-icontwitter-512

Wednesday 26 February 2014

London Trend Report

I have finally finished my Trend Report booklet.. what a relief! As I was only familiar with the program Photoshop, I decided to have a go at InDesign as this is the key software people in industry use. Getting used to it was a pain as I was so confused by the image box, grids and layout but I think I managed by the end! My brief was to not only look at content but also layout. I based my booklet around the city of London, as London is my favourite city, you can find something new every time! I looked at advertising - ambient, print and digital, shop experiences, visual merchandising, events/exhibitions and in store magazines. With the booklet only being allowed up to 12 pages, I found this very limiting, therefore I decided to use visuals and experiment with layout rather than wording to make my booklet look more visually interesting, yet still informing. Enjoy! x















No comments:

Post a Comment