untitlediconmonstr-facebook-4-icontwitter-512

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Thailand?!

Hi readers! With this post i'd thought i'd do something a little bit different and share something a bit more personal rather than just my work! As my boyfriend is going away for a year to study at NTU in Singapore (small world aye?!) I get the most exciting opportunity to go visit him. At first I was a bit skeptical as i've never traveled on my own before and didn't have the best record of dealing with culture shock, which led me to turn down a trip to Thailand with my twin sister (so gutted!!). However, after braving 2 holidays without the parents I now feel comfortable and extremely excited to get to go Singapore, travel round the islands of Thailand and experience Christmas and NYE in Malaysia! even if I do have to get a 20 hour flight to Singapore ON MY OWN but i'm not really thinking about that yet!! I've been so excited and wanted to post and share some of the amazing things i'll be getting up to on my month away! Enjoy x

First stop: SINGAPORE

www.copperreef.org #nails #nail #fashion #style #TagsForLikes #cute #beauty #beautiful #instagood #pretty #girl #girls #stylish #sparkles #styles #gliter #nailart #art #opi #photooftheday #essie #unhas #preto #branco #rosa #love #shiny #polish #nailpolish #nailswag

Marina Bay Reflection. | (10 Beautiful Photos)

Sentosa, Singapore. A wonderful place to visit for old and young with beautiful beaches. Fun from daylight into the night.

Pool on the 57th Floor of the Marina Bay Sands Resort in Singapore. I so would swim here.

An Aura of Fantasy at the Fountain of Wealth, Suntec City – Singapore | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

FIREWORKS~Singapore 2014 Countdown Fireworks

Next stop: THAILAND
Koh Phangan

Sunset Beach. - Koh Phangan, Thailand

Everyone needs to experience this once in their lives....Koh phangan,Thailand during the Full Moon Party.

Panviman Koh Phangan -  Surat Thani, Thailand

Koh Tao

I want to go back to Koh Tao my fave Thai Island :(

Diving in Koh Tao, Thailand.

Koh Tao Beach Sunset, Thailand - year ago today stepped on to this beautiful place

Koh Tao - my favorite Thai island

NEXT STOP: MALAYSIA

Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia • photo: toonman blchin on 500px









No comments:

Post a Comment