untitlediconmonstr-facebook-4-icontwitter-512

Wednesday 25 March 2015

VAMFF - Premium Runway 4

VAMFF Premium Runway 4 – Wrap Up - MELBOURNE GIRL

- VAMFF (Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival) ran across the week from the 14th - 22nd March 2015.  I will be sharing my favorite shows, runways and collections with you all, starting with Runway 4.  -


Fashion Festival finally arrived in Melbourne! Sadly I was unable to attend the festival due to an overwhelming amount of coursework boooo :( but I still kept up to date with what was going on through Instagram,blogs and Twitter. As a Londoner, Fashion Week is yearly event so when I found out about the VAMFF I couldn't of been more thrilled!Runway 4 was the second VAMFF show of the Tuesday Evening. Premium Runway 4, presented by SHOP Til You Drop, featured key autumn winter looks from designers Akin by Ginger & Smart, Alice McCall, Keepsake, Shakuhachi and White Suede.The models wore a splash of colour to on runway with gorgeous red lips, whilst focusing on the fashion, stand out pieces for me included the Shakuhachi sleeveless waist coat and White Suede plunge dress.Some of my favourite pieces from the designers collections:


Keepsake

Keepsake
I loved all their collection however this white taut midi skirt with matching embellished bralet definitely stood out amongst the others. 


alice mccall
Alice McCall
Black, elegant and simple. 


Akin by Ginger and Smart
Akin by Ginger & Smart
This piece uses multi textures to add structure and depth to the collection. The use of wool and leather portray a grunge look while the juxtaposing textures created a look that can be worn day or night.


Shakuhachi
Shakuhachi
My ultimate favourite piece from all the collections is this short sleeved waistcoat!


Check out the whole Runway 4 here:
https://youtu.be/tK5Zp12JorY

Georgia Mae x













No comments:

Post a Comment