untitlediconmonstr-facebook-4-icontwitter-512

Monday 29 September 2014

Love a bitta interning

There's nothing I love more then getting a  good internship which suits your personality and skills perfectly! I've been working with the marketing team at Confetti Media Group working between two divisions: Confetti and Notts TV. My role included assistance with PR Communications, Admin, Social Media, Sales and Market Research jobs. I was responsible for researching, collecting and presenting visual content for Confetti's independent magazine; 'Wire', compiling market research for the Confetti Grad Facebook page, writing interesting content for Notts TV and completing promotional jobs for the Confetti FE Freshers Fair. I also got to attend team meetings to share my ideas with the team for their exciting upcoming campaign #BlueDuck and the new edition of Wire Magazine which was extremely insightful. I am also working with another FCP 3rd year student and being mentored by a FCP grad! 

Here are a couple of images I have taken of my time at Confetti: 


.

A mood board I started for inspiration on the FE consumer.

I have learnt a lot from my time with tr marketing team and can't wait to explore the industry of PR and marketing even more! This summer I am hoping to do an internship abroad so fingers crossed! x

No comments:

Post a Comment