untitlediconmonstr-facebook-4-icontwitter-512

Sunday 19 October 2014

City travels


Over the summer I visited two European cities and realised I haven't shared my stories yet! 
First stop was the beautiful city Paris.
Identical cafe tables and chairs. Space invader graffiti. Flowers on Parisian balaconies. The Eiffel Tower and it's lights. Handmade ice sherbets and I've cream from berthillon. Creamy shades of the Parisian walls. The heavy scent of Serge Lutens fragrance in the Palais Royal arcade. 

Breakfast? 
Try Rose Bakery at 46 rue des martyrs, even better than London! 

A quick tea break?
Visit cafe de flore on 172 boulevard saint-germain. Could of spent all day here people watching the streets on Paris 

Handmade ice cream? 
Go to berthillon. 31 rue saint-Louis-en l'ile.

Even though I only stayed 2 nights in Paris, I managed to see all the top tourist attractions and about 10 brides strolling round the street in their wedding dresses! 
Be sure to check out the love lock bridge (just be sure to get the right one! - blonde moment for me) 

I also stayed in Barcelona for 3 nights with my boyfriend. Unfortunately I was I'll the whole time so luckily I have a Spanish speaking bf to get me the drugs I needed! Although I was ill I still appreciated the amazing architecture. As Barcelona is a fairly big city there are lots of tour buses to chose from, which was great for poorly me to have a sit down while getting the breeze blown in my face!







No comments:

Post a Comment