untitlediconmonstr-facebook-4-icontwitter-512

Monday 27 October 2014

What am I like?

I've been away for awhile catching up with uni friends and work so excuse the lack of posts! 

So I've been given my first brief of bye semester: what am I like?. Initially I thought this task will be an easy breeze but then I thought what am I ACTUALLY like? Our task was to select 10 topics from a list of 13 and visually display what we feel defines us. I decided to take a different route and ask my close friends what they feel suits me best to each topic. (Which was quite interesting to hear to say the least), I asked 10 friends and wrote down the majority of answers. 

Above is a mind map of what things I will include in my project. I have decided to use real life objects or pictures to create a  visual mood board. Here is some of my inspiration. 


          Development and experiments 

                     My final piece 


To see my final piece or more exams did my work make sure to check out my online portfolio at issuu.com/georgiiasheehan 

No comments:

Post a Comment