untitlediconmonstr-facebook-4-icontwitter-512

Monday 27 October 2014

Life drawing

Last week I had the amazing opportunity to attend a life drawing class. A bit skeptical at first to say the least as I had never done life drawing before! This opportunity correlates with my new brief 'What is beauty? which is a topic I have always had a passion to explore and research. Life drawing allows you to draw /judge another from just their appearance , you are projecting what you physically see in the outside and portraying their perception on paper. This is what I feel is the beauty of life drawing. It allows you to manipulate a human body how you wish - much like editors do in campaigns in the media today. 

Below is my finished piece from life drawing. I decided to use a different technique to technically challenge myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment